- Language proficiency (16 units): FREN 100, FREN 101A, FREN 101B, FREN 101C
- Two courses (8 units) chosen from among the upper-division courses offered entirely in French.
See Minors under the College of Humanities , Arts, and Social Sciences in the Undergraduate Studies section of the catalog for additional information on minors.
Students who wish to undertake a special program of honors study in upper-division courses should apply to the department.
For information about placement exams contact Aaron Jurkiewicz.
Committee in Charge
- Heidi Brevik-Zender, Ph.D., Director, French/Comparative Literature
- Michelle E. Bloom, Ph.D. Comparative Literature/ French
- Christine Duvergé, Ph.D. French
- Jennifer Ramos, M.A. French
- Kelle Truby, Ph.D. French
- Milagros Peña, Ph.D. Dean, College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, ex officio