- Language proficiency (16 units): FREN 100, FREN 101A, FREN 101B, FREN 101C
- Two courses (8 units) chosen from among the upper-division courses offered entirely in French.
See Minors under the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences in the Undergraduate Studies section of the catalog for additional information on minors.
Students who wish to undertake a special program of honors study in upper-division courses should apply to the department.
For information about placement exams contact Suzy Sharweed.
Committee in Charge
- Heidi Brevik-Zender, Ph.D., Director, French/Comparative Literature
- Michelle E. Bloom, Ph.D. Comparative Literature/ French
- Christine Duvergé, Ph.D. French
- Jennifer Ramos, M.A. French
- Kelle Truby, Ph.D. French
- Juliet McMullin, Ph.D., Interim Dean, College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, ex officio